• Health affects quality of life

    Aug 11

    Only 10% of our health depends on the medicine, the remaining 90% of us samih. Life is now changing rapidly. ” We can much more than we think, and this resource should be used. How to maintain a sense of this inner and outer harmony. For example a 20 minute walk every day, but some do not: for them life is a car, TV, computer. What should I do? No matter who or what you believe: in God, fate, cosmic mind, it’s important to feel that you are involved in this force, but also the most difficult time we can hope for help from above. Zdorove as happiness, everyone understands her. Bystroe response to stress, and recovery from it – is another factor of health. This does not necessarily have to be a sport, it physical labor in the garden, cleaning the house or snow in the yard and TE actually not such a big load of man needs to maintain its vitality. Must not stop, we must go forward all the time: to learn, relearn, to improve. Act to eliminate the causes of stress or change relevant to the situation. Folk wisdom has formulated this principle in the proverb: “Whatever is done for the best.

    Similar Posts:

    • Health affects quality of life Must not stop, we must go forward all the time: to learn, relearn, to improve. Suppose you cut in the workplace. The ability to adapt to changing conditions – is also a sign of health. Bystroe response to stress, and recovery from it – is another factor of health. Folk wisdom has formulated this principle
    • Health affects quality of life Man is in a certain network of human relationships. Suppose you cut in the workplace. Preserve the health of a permanent positive attitude helps, and the ability to view the events in a constructive light. Bystroe response to stress, and recovery from it – is another factor of health. Stress is normal, it can not
    • Health affects quality of life One of the determinants of health – the ability to show magnanimity and generosity. In the world there is something unknown, the unknown that are above us. This does not necessarily have to be a sport, it physical labor in the garden, cleaning the house or snow in the yard and TE actually not such
    • Health affects quality of life ” We can much more than we think, and this resource should be used. Life gave me a chance to find more interesting, more appropriate, and quite probably more financially profitable business. Act to eliminate the causes of stress or change relevant to the situation. The charter of the World Organization of Health states that
    • Health affects quality of life The pleasure of physical activity. Healthy people are trying to get on with their environment, to avoid doing something that can go in harm them or others. This is an opportunity to make a lesson from what happened and see the positive side. For example a 20 minute walk every day, but some do not:

Comments are closed.